*Embrace the Cross will now be offered to all interns as part of the Internship
Embrace the Cross (Inner Healing) Description:
All of us experience painful problems from living in a fallen world. In His mercy, God has given us a way through the pain that frees us from relying on our own inadequate solutions. God’s word says that the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the Devil’s work—to free each of us personally as we walk out our salvation.
Embrace the Cross track, is designed to help you gain freedom from destructive responses to life’s hurts. You will be introduced to effective, biblical tools that promote healing when practiced consistently.
Teaching and ministry areas include:
- Applying the Cross of Christ Jesus personally for restoration and healing.
- Relying on Jesus Christ as Deliverer from sin’s power.
- Overcoming strongholds and ungodly habits that hinder our relationship with God and others.
- Overcoming the pull of sin that every believer experiences in daily living.
- Cooperating with the Holy Spirit in experiencing transformation of the inner man.
Knowing how to apply the Cross of Christ to your own healing needs will bring freedom and intimacy in your relationship with God and with others. Best of all, experiencing the grace of God through the Cross will empower you to help others receive that same freedom.
Day and Time: TBD
Accepting: all interns
Location: IHOPEG-EG Cranford, NJ
Amelia Scordato Bio:
Amelia is the coordinator of Pure Love Ministry at Eastern Gate. She has ministered healing and deliverance to the hurting and wounded in the body of Christ since 2006, helping others to be reconciled to God and freed from bondage to sin. Amelia desires to see Christ’s followers experiencing the Cross as their means for healing. She has spent several years developing an inner healing curriculum that is truly Cross-centered.